Toyota Canada Bought Back My Vehicle

Thinking of participating in the Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan (CAMVAP)?


I recently participated in CAMVAP's arbitration process. An arbitrator ruled that Toyota buy back my Echo. It had over 33000 kms and was 16 months old when I received the buy back award. It was a long process (over a year), but one that was fair.

I am sharing my experience with CAMVAP to allow other consumers the chance for a fair arbitration. I hope this site will help prepare you for your case. I have written several articles which will provide you with an understanding of the process and what to expect at the hearing.

Names of the dealership and the individuals involved have been omitted, as it is unnecessary for my purpose. Please email me at CAMVAP Winner if you have any questions.

Please be sure to read my article on "How I Won At CAMVAP".